Invisalign straightens your teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible custom-molded aligners. The course of treatment involves changing aligners to moving your teeth into straighter position step by step until you have a more beautiful smile. And unlike braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual.
Benefits of Invisalign
• Invisible thus no unwarranted attention to your mouth
• Removable thus easy to eat, brush and floss
• No brackets to catch food or plaque
• Healthier gums from properly aligned teeth that help gums to “fit” tighter around each tooth
• Easier cleanings in maintaining a good oral hygiene program that reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease